Top & Best 75 Digital Marketing Experts in 2018
When it comes to the success on internet the role of digital marketers cannot be underestimated. There are many digital marketers out there but only a few that are worth their calibre. So, let us see what makes them so special. How do they work? What strategies have helped them to change the way the digital marketing works? These magic marketers have added new dimensions to digital marketing. Besides, they have some surprises for 2018 and are working t create magic to the next level the next year. Let us know more about them:
- Rand Fishkin- the authority on Digital Marketing
The towering authority on the subject, Rand offers the intricate SEO knowledge in a jargon-free language that makes sense and enlightens the readers. His blog is frequented by the most influential names in digital marketing to gain new insights.
- One of the best authors and speakers on the subject
- The authority (Period!) on SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media
- Neil Patel-Top Influencer on the Web
Neil Patel’s KISSMetrics is another renowned name in the field of digital marketing and is used by general public as well as digital marketing experts. He writes extensively on SEO concepts, content marketing, latest algorithms and Effective White Hat SEO methodologies.
- Owner of CrazyEgg, QuickSprout, Hello Bar and KiISSmetrics
- Recognized as Top Influencer on the Web by Wall Street Journal and Forbes as Entrepreneur under 35
- Larry Kim
A prominent name in PPC, Larry Kim explains the PPC methodology by revealing the entire PPC lifecycle based on identifying the opportunities, designing the strategy, checking practicality, facing challenges and finally calculating the milestones.
- Scientific methodology based on different milestones
- Bootstrapped Wordstream and converted it into a rewarding software company
- Best author on the subject
- Douglas Karr
With the use of his data driven methodology, Douglas Karr has helped many big brands to achieve roaring digital success. Some of his clientele include GoDaddy, Angie’s List and Mindjet.
- Takes the best out of Online Media
- Excels at result oriented SEO and PPC
- A great authority on Public Relations
- Dorie Clark
If branding is precisely what you want and want to gain maximum benefits out of your digital presence then the Dorie Clark should have the precise solution for you.
- Highly trusted Political Campaigner
- Lobbyist for many reputed brands
- Branding and PR expert for different organizations
- Shama Hyder
Shama Hyder is a digital marketing visionary whose influential charisma can be gauged by the fact that she has been invited to present talks on the stage shared by top world leaders like President Obama and Spiritual authority Dalai Lama.
- Recipient of Technology Titan Emerging Company CEO award
- Recognized among 100 youthful business visionaries in the nation by UN and White House
- Jitendra Vaswani
One of Jitendra’s specialties is that instead of overwhelming his clients with tons of options or jargons he offers the simple precise and digestible solutions. It allows him to cater to each client depending upon his needs and budget.
- Founder of BloggersIdeas.com
- Founded Digiexe a digital marketing agency with a difference
- Best known for WordPress Plugin-SchemaNinja
- John Rampton
John Rampton bundles up several personalities in his one life- an investor, a marketing pro, and start-up mentor and- of course- a pioneer personality in digital marketing. His multiple roles have further honed his skills as a pioneer brand in digital marketing.
- Founder of online payment company Due
- Achieved a prestigious second rank among World’s Top 50 Online Influencers by Entrepreneur magazine
- Mentioned as Marketing Expert by Time Magazine
Heidi’s simple approach and a methodological creative analysis to identify the possible outcomes clearly set her apart. When creativity, technology and marketing meets on the same platform something big is ought to happen.
- Chief Content Officer with Actionable Marketing Guide
- Part of Faculty at New York University
- Also plays a vital role of marketing teacher at in CUNY-Hunter College and Rutgers
- Avinash Kaushik
Due to his intense and long practice he has become adept in identifying the best social media outlets to display your content for different needs. At the same time he is a pro in extracting the tangible benefits by distilling enormous data.
- Author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics An Hour a Day
- Honoured with Statistical Advocate of the Year Award in 2009 by The American Statistical Association
- Received Most influential industry Contributor award from Web Analytics Association in 2011
- Justin Cutroni
Having worked with some of the biggest brands of the millennium has offers a razor sharp edge to the marketing skills of Justin Cutroni. He believes in root level work and instead of starting straight with digital marketing efforts he starts with defining business metrics that needs to be monitored for gathering usable data.
- Nominated by Digital Analytics Association in 2012for the Most influential industry collaborator
- Google Analytics Advocate
- Nominated by Web analytics association in 2011 for Innovator of the year
- Scott Stratten
He has offered many of his clients an authentic reputation in their industry in the digital arena by using ethical social marketing approach. His strategies result in identifying the target audience and penetrating deep into that section instead of investing heavily to reach the target audience.
- Worked as a Professor at Sheridan College School of Business
- Trusted by Industry leaders for relationship making
- Forbes places him among 5 topmost social media influencer
- Author of three bestselling books
- Danny Brown
He not only focuses on the big picture but also keeps on fine-tuning the nuances while working on details. This threefold perspective helps his clients in outpacing their present competitors while retaining their own reputation.
- Best known for The Parables of business that was called world top marketing blog by Hub spot
- Listed by Social Media Examiner in Top 10 Social Medial Blogs
- Won Best Social Media Blog at SXSW
- AJ Kohn
As an authoritative figure in his field AK Kohn possesses a throughout understanding of search marketing landscape. He is also known for his thought-stirring talks.
- Owner of Blind Five Year Old
- A think tank on his subject
- Got mentioned by numerous industry publications
- Marketing advisor to many start-ups backed by venture capital
- Advisor to two comScore Top 50 web properties
- Nadav Dakner
A renowned strategic digital marketer of high calibre and result oriented personality Nadav Dakner believes in nurturing the development at every stage. He strategically combines multiple means and levels of customer interaction like PR, marketing campaigns, brand reputation and other strategies involved in enhancing awareness of a specific product or brand.
- Founder CEO of Inbound Junction content marketing organization
- Has been a prime figure in helping start-ups as well as reputed business brands to boost digital presence
- Combines SEO, SMM and PR in order to achieve positive results
- Brian Halligan
An advisor par excellence and a digital expert packed with stamina, Brian Halligan has been ruling the digital world for a good number of years. His diverse professional experience has made him resourceful and a pro at solving practical challenges.
Brian Halligan Achievements
- CEO and Co-Founder of Hub Spot
- MIT Senior Lecturer
- Authored 2 valuable books
- Winner of New England’s Award at Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Joe Pulizzi
He is equipped with the precise qualities to quickly recognize the worth of a particular content strategy, relate it with the industrial needs and employ the methodology for maximum benefits.
- A successful entrepreneur, speaker and author
- Founder of CMI Content Marketing Institute
- Inc magazine recognised his company CMI as the fastest growing business media company in 2014
- Content Council conferred on him the John Caldwell Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014
- Ian Cleary
He has developed a number of tech products that have benefitted many industries during the expanse of time. His authoritative command on precise techniques and a deep knowledge on using effective methodologies have helped him to emerge as one of the most influential figures of the industry.
- Founder of RazorSocial- the tech bog the has won impressive awards
- Frequent Speaker at influential social media conferences
- Contributes to Huffington Post and Entrepreneur
- Ramon Ray
Ramon believes in adding the personal touch to the digital marketing endeavours and has successfully mastered the art of effortless branding that naturally influences the target audience instead of running a stream of loud advertisements.
- Tech enthusiast and journalist of high calibre
- Author of “Technology Solutions for Growing Business”
- Editor at Smalbiztechnology.com
- Has produced Small Business technology Tour a great platform for small business
- Greg Hahn
In the digital marketing arena Greg’s influence penetrates deep and results in phenomenal success of his clients. He never hesitates to add the balanced innovative touch t his digital endeavours in order to keep pace with the trends.
Greg Hahn Achievements
- Renowned influence marketing specialise
- Growth Hacker trusted by many brands
- Ha worked with Topmost IT companies for business development
- Working with prominent brands like Peras and BBDO
- Bill Slawski
A pro in recognizing the patterns and foreseeing the upcoming changes, Bill employs the practical, business oriented approach when it comes to SEO. His clients are many and varied.-Right from the clients running local businesses on a modest scale till the international corporate brands.
- Expertise in SEO related patents of Goggle
- Editor of SEO for SEO by the Sea
- Director of Search Marketing for Go Fist Digital
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies
- Jay Baer
A keen and focused strategist, Jay keeps on sharing his insights in the effective content strategy and managing entire content lifecycle for ranking high on major search engine. He believes in blending technology, learning and business thus adding to the efficiency of digital marketing.
- Author of topmost marketing book Youtility
- Keynote Presentation Hug your haters
- Sorav Jain
Sorav’s mantra is to focus on essentials. He is not your “quick-in-quick-out” digital guy. His keen eye for details and sharp incisive efforts ensures that the clients should get the long term benefits. And looking at the digital reputation of his clients we can’t agree more!
Sorav Jain Achievements
- Founded Soravejain.com and Echovme
- CMO Asia recognizes Echoveme as the best social media agency of 2013
- Global youth marketing forum acknowledged Sorav Jain as the Top 25 Social media Professionals of India
- Kunal Choudhary
Kunal Choudhary believes in evolving with times. Pacing with latest developments, he keeps on gaining new skills, insights and unmatched excellence and donned multiple caps. His excellent communication skills have also helped him in his role as a Director in Delhi School of Internet Marketing.
- Founder Director of Delhi School of Internet Marketing
- Has engaged with topmost brad like Jabong, Muntra, Snapdeal and Flipkart
- Best digital marketing trainer in India
- Expert in Ad words, PPC, Facebook marking and lead generation specialist
- Unmatched authority on PPC
25. Lakshmipathy Bhat
Known for his innovative ideas, deep insights and practical approach, Lakshmipathy’s personality cannot be limited to his professional skills. His affinity with words have also encouraged him to write and teach extensively on the subject
- Regular contributor and columnist at Economic Times
- Writes for Financial Express
- Visiting faculty at IIFM Biasness School Bangalore for teaching Digital Marketing
26. Prateek Shah
Prateek possesses a vast knowledge resource on SEO, content marketing and blogging because of his own personal experience during the initial period time. He loves to share his knowledge.
- Founded Digital Defynd
- Teaches digital marketing at Digital Vidya
- Actively conduced webinars and seminars on the subject of digital marketing
27. Deepak Kanakaraju
A calculative approach to the digital efforts and judicious use of various strategies combined together in a strategic design has helped him in offering his clients unmatchable reputation on digital arena.
- His blog Digital Deepak is included in top 10 digital marketing blogs of India
- His first blog BikeAdvice on monocycle got more than 1Lac followers and 10 lac page view every month
28. Pradeep Chopra
Pradeep is definitely the name to trust unreservedly when it comes to digital marketing. He combines the traditional sales skills with new age technology and then nurtures it using his extensive content crafting skills.
- CEO and Co Founder of Digital Vidya
- Author of Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- International speaker who has conducted a number of Social Media workshops multiple continents
- Branden Hampton
He has helped many prominent companies to identify the actionable online data bank, identify the industry impact and employ the same for the digital success by digitally analyzing the same. He is counted among the most innovative personalities in the industry.
- Founded One Penny Ad Agency
- Has 33M+ followers on social media (twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Authored the book How to set p your business for under $1000
- Chirag Kulkarni
CHirag has a fresh perspective when it comes to digital marketing. He seems to love unlearning the complicated yet unyielding marketing strategies and intensifying the approach when it comes so the basic good ol’world marketing plans.
- CEO and Co Founder of Taco- a Marketing agency
- Offers exclusive services to top notch clients like Policy Bazaar, Dairy Queen and Infibeam
- Contributor to Entrepreneur and Fortune
- Deep Patel
An influential speaker, talented professional and owner of unmatched stamina, Deep is a name clients trust when they need sure shot success. He automates different activities of digital marketing process in order to compress it and make it retain the agility.
- A serial Entrepreneur
- Bestselling author for A paperboy’s fable
- Worked for viral Kick-started campaigns
- Consulted top notch brands on selling to millennials
- Leonard Kim
It has also helped that build the loyal consumer following. Conversion oriented and crystal clear his methodologies are building to offer the pure benefit out of digital endeavours. He designs the programs and platforms that invite audience to indulge in consecutive collaboration by exchanging ideas and views.
- Personal branding expert par excellence
- He has been read over 10 million times
- Over 250K people follow him his social media
- Managing partner of influence tree.
- Nathan Allen Pirtle
Some people are innovative while others are conventional but Nathan walks a different path. A perfect balance between time tested techniques and innovative methods helps him to extract the best out of digital opportunities
Nathan Allen Pirtle Achievements
- His clientele include impressive brands like MTV VH1 and Nicki Minaj
- Responsible for worldwide trends
- Dave Kerpen
One of the major concerns of any digital marketing pro is to keep a real eye on the big and small picture and at the same time pre-identify and leverage the latent opportunity in the digital landscape.
- Founder and CEO of social media software company Likeable Local
- Featured on ABC, CNBC and CBS
- Authored Likeable Social Media that became the best settling NYT
- John Hall
John Hall is the name who perfectly excels in the art of sophisticated and strategic methodologies for targeted success in the digital arena. An innovative perspectives and marketing management skills helps him to remain ahead of his counterparts.
- Co founder and CEO of the content marketing firm Influence and Company
- Has worked with Fortune 500 companies
- Worldwide speakers
- Contributor to Forbes and INC.
- Pam Moore
Pam’s careful approach, phase to phase evaluation and well developed strategies result in delivering the optimal results for the clients. She is the author of several valuable resources on the subject and read by Big Shots of the industry.
- Founder CEO of Marketing Nutz an agency offering full service for digital making social media and branding
- Offers service to fortune 50 brands
- Angie Schottmuller
Due to her constant monitoring even the large and multifaceted digital campaigns are saved from missing the point. It helps in achieving the results in reasonable period of time.
- Known as though leader in her industry
- Has lead the marketing teams in worked for the brands like Nestle and Home depot
38. Will Reynolds
Will employs minimalistic approach when it comes to digital marketing. He can offer the optimal results with best marketing strategies by employing the pragmatic approach. That allows a number of social media users to socially connect with the client.
- Founder of, Digital Strategy for SEER Interactive a Philly based SEO consulting firm
- Keynote speaker at summits like Pubcon 2015
39. Amy Africa
Her thorough knowledge of SEO has allowed her to design the bets roadmap to offer the optimal success to the clients in digital arena. Thanks to her strategic thinking and structure efforts she is apt at offering the most reliable result to his clients.
- CEO of Eight by Eight a Digital Marketing agency
- A speaker par excellence he has clientele list comprising the names like Microsoft, American express and Coca Cola
40. Michael Brenner
His loyalty to the work extends beyond the normal limits and at times he would spend hours together to ensure that the client should get the maximum benefit.
- Authority on B2B Marketing
- Head of strategy at Newscred
- An accomplished author and speaker
41. Lee Odden
His digital marketing evaluation and renovation method involve detailed processes to check the efficiency of the digital marketing efforts, checking the scope of change and renovates the present strategy o keep the things agile and quicken the process.
- CEO of TopRank Marketing
- Cited by major publications
- Active thought leader
42. Richard Lorenzen
An internationally renowned digital marketing expert, Richard is known for using the sharp edged techniques that are aimed at fast results without compromising with the quality. He aims at building the ethical and regular relations with the readers in order to win their trust
- CEO of Fifth Avenue Brands a public relation firms
- Frequent speaker on entrepreneurship
- His clients include New York Hedge funds, national politicians and Silicon Valley tech start-ups
- Barry Schwartz
Barry Schwartz is a proactive and seasoned professional in the field of everything related to Search. Whether it is about the Google algorithms, updates or the user experience he always have some valuable original piece of advice to share.
- CEO of RustyBrick
- Expert link building technique
- Skyscraper Techniques
- Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk’s strange stint with digital marketing started with his family business of wine. He was surprised by the power of internet when he gave his family wine business a new face by converting it into an online Wine Library venture and the revenue skyrocketed.
- He is known for his concise and honest advices
- He is the authority the aspiring entrepreneurs rely on when seeking consultation
- Four times network bestselling author
- Founder of Vayner Media
- His ecommerce wine site Wine Library helped them to grow sales from 4 to 60 millions
- Jeff bullas
Over the period of years Jeff Bullas has fine-tuned his efforts and has emerged as an authority when it comes to content marketing. He is determined to bring the positive change to his clients business by leveraging the content marketing to boost their digital appeal.??
- A great figure on corporate branding
- An authoritative figure on content marketing
- Worked with the major brands
- Matt cutts
Matt Cutts earns his top place among the most influential figures in digital marketing arena due to his professional excellence. As the head in webspam team at Google he gained constructive insights on the right way of digital marketing and using the ethical and logical methodologies for the improved results.
- Google Family Filter Webspam tem
- Worlds as the director of engineering at United States Digital Service
- Sean Ellis
If you are looking for a seasoned digital marketer who can help you in your step by step business growth strategy on the internet then Sean Ellis is the right person for you. He shares niche advice and actively takes the control of your digital efforts to offer you the all-round growth
- Has helped many prestigious brands in internet marketing
- CEO Growthhackers.com
- Direct experience with top companies like Uproar and Drop box
- Noah Kagan
Noah is an authority of all round digital growth hacking with his multiple qualities including the most prominent names of the world. A brand strategies of high value and unsurpassed personality for result oriented growth hacking engagements he is recognized as one of the most proactive digital marketing pros in his field.
- Read MY Organization System
- Chief Sumo at SumoMe
- Worked with Intel
- 30 at Facebook
- 5 at Min
- Author of Hooked How-to build habit forming products
- Taught at Stanford Graduate school of business and design school
- Sold 2 technologies companies since 2003
- Helps teams in designing engaging products
Nir’s expertise at behavioural economics UX and selected portions of psychology has helped him in rendering the finest results in the field of digital marketing. As a growth hacker his clients include the most prominent organizations.
- Authored the book 4 ways to use psychology to win you competitions
- Has helped many brands in achieving the results
- Matthew Barby
Accurate to the core and absolutely rational Matthew believes in applying common sense while implementing any digital marketing strategy. He employs a radical, balanced approach towards in algorithms, latest guidelines and trending technique. It helps his clients in achieving the maximum returns out of their investment.
- Award winning blogger
- Speaker and lecture for digital marketing institute
- Global head of Growth and SEO Hub spot
- Jordie Van Rijn
When it comes to digital marketing, patience is mandatory and he has loads of it. In fact he looks at the digital marketing strategy like a long term investment that will yield the result on when the opportune time arrives.
- Top author in email marketing
- Founder of Email Monday
- Keynote presenter and trainer
- Anita Perez-Valdez
Constant reviewing and renewing his digital exercises keeps Anita a few steps ahead of his counterparts. She benefits from the power of monitoring and changing the strategies whenever necessary. What was relevant a year ago may not be relevant today.
- Co founder and VP of operations at TopSpot internet Marketing
- One of the first 100 people who became Google ad words professionals
- Tom Treanor
Tom employs a systematic scaling when it comes to digital marketing. He believes in regulating him efforts to change the intensity to align with the current objectives. It not only helps in keeping the clients budget under control out also saves him from unnecessary investment of resources like time and attention.
- Director content marketing social media at Wrike
- Authored the Book The SEO Boot Camp
- Tim Ash
A creative thinker equipped with dynamic digital marketing skills Tim is held in high regards by his top clients as one of the most efficient digital marketing experts.
- President and CEO, SiteTuners
- Pursued 3 masters degree at the same time- Master’s degree in Computer Science and Ph.D. in Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
- ANDREW GOODMAN
One of the most active members of digital marketing experts with innovative appeal, Andrew has been deeply involved in some of the most demanding marketing campaigns and proved his mettle by summoning the revolutionary results.
- President and Founder, PageZero Media
- Spoke at many consecutive North American SES Conference since 2002
- Responsible for writing and editing at Trafffick.com
- JOHN LEE
His long and versatile stint with most prominent brands have matured him into a seasoned digital marketing authority who can recognize the potential of a marketing strategy and ensures to bring in the best results without disturbing the budget of the client.
- Works as Managing Partner, CLixMarketing
- Active Blogger and writes extensively on SEW CLickZ
- Expert at PPC
- Speaker at SES, HeroConf and SMX
- ELIZABETH MARSTEN
She is well known for her deep understanding of consumer psychology that has helped her in designing the need based and audience specific digital marketing campaigns. Guided by her experience many start-ups have been enjoying a decent success in their field.
- Plays the role of Director of PPC, COmmerceHub
- PPC Speaker at PPC Hero, Mozcon and SMX
- BRIAN FANZO
Always focused on simplifying the things and uncomplicating them Brian specializes in minimalistic approach when it comes to digital marketing. He is loved by his clients who are benefitted manifolds due to his advice and guidance.
- Millennial Speaker
- An authority on Change Management
- JOE KERSCHBAUM
Unaffected by the short lived trends and focused on creative value for his clients Joe has earned his name in the field with great efforts. He is directly involved in different stages of a digital marketing campaign that ensures that each phase gets the dedicated attention.
- A renowned author and a columnist at SEW
- An influential speaker at prestigious events like SMX, SES and Hero Conf
- MELONIE DODARO
The smart techniques employed by Melonie in building a digital branding strategy allows her clients to achieve mega success on the digital arena without having to go through hits and misses. The benefits are transferred to the clients in the form of branding, marketing and enhanced sales/
- CEO-Author of Top Dog Social Media
- LinkedIn expert
- MIKE ALLTON
A focused taskmaster in his own right Mike tackles different fronts of the digital marketing strategy in order to keep the objective intact. He keeps on updating himself with the freshest knowledge on Analytics, trends, SEO guidelines and SERP.
- CMO SIteSell
- Founder of Social Media Hat
- ANN HANDLEY
An energetic and outspoken personality Ann is a person that never falls to influence the ones who come into his contact. Ann is equally influential in his work too.
- worked as a Content Head at marketing Profs
- Contributes valuable articles l to Entrepreneur
- Influential writer at Huffington Post, Linkedin and Influencer Program,
- Darren Rowse
He is an authoritative when it comes to the typical blogging related topic lie RoI measurements, success ration, tangible gain identification and benefits of branding through Blogging.
- Founded ProBlogger
- An established expert on blogging and its benefits
- Brian Honigman,
He is well known for his role as a mentor. Equipped with the most effective digital marketing tactics he tackles the toughest challenges with methodological approach. Besides his deep learning and versatile experience also allows the clients to get the best RoI out of their digital marketing strategies.
- CEO of Honigman Media
- Can speak extensively on digital market in lain simple English
- Chris Mikulin,
He combined PPC, SEO and SMM in order to promise the best results for his clients. Hs clients include a number of international corporate, home-grown start-ups and MNCs.
- Founder of Caribou Social
- An authority on how to influence millennial
- Offers research backed advices
- Ekaterina Walter,
As an eminent digital marketing expert Ekaterina has helped a number of enterprises to overcome the hindrances and bottlenecks that were preventing them from claiming success on the internet.
- Author par excellence
- Worked with Intel and Accenture
- stresses on experience management
- Nick Cicero
His blogging experience has largely equipped him with the required knowledge identifying the best selling content ideas. A keen taskmaster, his dedication and fresh approach has helped many businesses to realize great returns.
- Founder DelMondo
- Determined to take digital marketing to ext stage f evolution
- Bryan Kramer
He is obsessed with measurement formulas and can quickly quantify the practical outcome of a specific digital strategy. This quality has helped him in designing the strategies that are practically approachable for his clients depending upon their requirements and budget.
- CEO and Author a Pure Matter
- Author of bestselling book “There is no B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human #H2H” and “Shareology”,
He has learnt to keep on reinventing himself on a daily basis to remain relevant and efficient in his approach. His clients also appreciate his quality of defining the things in details.
- Owner of ZATO Marketing,
- Great insights on PPC Marketing
- Joanna Lord
Joana is known for her massive knowledge on the subject of PPC marketing and identifying the best solutions to overcome the roadblocks or overtaking the competitors passing by them swiftly leaving them much earn.
- She has worked extensively with topmost brands
- Actively involved n research on PPC efficient
72. Robert Rose
He is a great speaker, prolific writer and a visionary who is determined to bring the best result oft of his digital marketing endeavours for the companies who trust his skills.
- Senior Marketing consultant for digital clarity group
- Chief stagey officer for content marketing institute
- CO-author- experience: the 7th era of marketing
73. Peep Laja
He is a workaholic who is totally obsessed with the result oriented efforts and bringing the results in the stipulated period of time. There is a certain winner’s steak in him that keeps him going on and on …..And on.
- Founder of Conversional
- Prolific writer and visionary
- Author of How to Build Websites that Sell: The Scientific Approach to Websites”; “Master the Essentials of Conversion Optimization: Experts’ Approach to Optimization”; and “How to Persuade People: Hidden Secret Mind Tricks.
74. Dan Zarrella
Content marketing for him is a great way to leverage one’s popularity on the digital arena but at the same time there should be some SEO and SMM efforts too that will give diverse push to content marketing exercise.
- Social media scientist at Hub Spot
- Wrote the books The Science of Marketing: When to Tweet, What to Post, How to Blog, and Other Proven Strategies,” “The Social Media Marketing Book” and “The Facebook Marketing Book.”
75. Annie Cushing
She believes in dual approach of content marketing and offers a detailed guideline on conceptualizing retain curating and marketing the content that is beneficial for the specific industry.
- Founder of Analytics
- Former VP marketing t yurtango.com
- Great author on Google analytics
- GaneshkiranGanesh Kiran’s customer centric approach, strategic thinking, and analytical mindset prove his powerful position in the digital marketing world. Clear, concise and confident to the core, Ganeshkiran is one of the most reliable names in digital marketing field of India.Twitter: https://twitter.com/ganeshkiran7?lang=en
- Vocal advocate of White Hat SEO Strategies
- Leading SEO & SEM Analyst at leading product company in India.
- Specialist in Adwords, SEO, Social media marketing.
- Piyush Agarwal
Analytical, Clear and confident, Piyush is one of the most strategic digital marketer who has been in the field for more than a decade and a half. His strategic planning skills combined with innovative methodologies allow the clients to enjoy a rewarding experience and aligns well with their commercial goals. His role as at EverData Training Program as a Google Certified Trainer has kept him updated with the latest trends and technologies in the field of digital marketing.
- Google AdWords trainer
- Has planned digital marketing campaigns for multi-billion dollar companies across many industries
- Pioneer in Digital media activities
- Industry-based Lead generation
- Content distribution Evangelist
As we see the above list, there are a number of digital marketing experts in the world. Some excel at PPC while others are great at content marketing. However, three things are common in all these professionals- they employ innovative ideas, adhere to the client’s objectives and last but not the least, keep on reviewing their strategy to walk on the right track. Equipped with these skills they can be called the top 75 digital marketing experts in 2018.