The Best Cloud Storage and File Sharing Providers in 2018
Collaboration is one of the major key factors for any business that plays a definitive role in shaping its success. That is why today more and more companies prefer to use the best collaboration tools and programs in order to ensure the best team coordination irrespective of location and other restricts. Cloudstorge is one such method to retain the team spirit b providing common digital platform for large teams to work together without affecting the outcome/quality. Here are some o the best File sharing providers 2018 to look for:
Dropbox for Business is a versatile name among file sharing providers that allows the clients to experience best business collaboration services irrespective of the team size that enhances its usability. Reliable connectivity and steady performance are the qualities promised by DropBox. However, it lags behind the competitors when it comes to the premium tools for editing purposes that can restrict the functionality.
- Simple interface with move-pick-drop features
- Unlimited storage space
- Minimum requirement of five users
- Separate MS account needed for editing online
- Payment information mandatory to start free trial.
It is a counted among the best File sharing providers due to well structured ecosystem promising the premium experience for IT as well as business users. It provides the multiple benefits of strategic architecture, comfortable storage space and best security practices. The prices are fair and the users can expect a rewarding experience.
- Egnyte Business uses hybrid solutions for extending the scope of benefits
- Easy provision of document sharing with external users
- Possibility of collaboration with non- business members
- Refined privacy scheme
- Premium security system.
- Unreliable performances especial while working with the mapped drive options
- Basic users are restricted to use the advanced, task-specific features for boosting productivity
Google drive is a powerful feature-rich solution that comes with comprehensive set of management and editing functionality for different types of documents. However, as one practically starts working with the tool he can clearly feel the lack of functionalities when it cm to tracking. Tracking the projects and knowing about the updated statuses various tasks is the major part of collaborations and missing these features can limit the users form enjoying the maximum benefits.
- Flexibility of document management via online or offline methods
- Zero restriction on storage if the user size exceeds 5 members
- Easy integration provision with diverse non-Google products further extends its usability
- Needed to be paired only with Google apps for the best performance
- Lack of ask management features.
If you want to store the large documents of vital business importance then Microsoft OneDrive is the best solutions available. It also comes loaded with a number of strong features that focuses on delivering the best user experience. However, to experience the best performance delivery in terms of collaborations you need to pair it with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Microsoft Onedrive for business Extensive 1 TB storage oared to every user
- Easy integrations provisions with popular Microsoft Office 365 business accounts
- Integrations with Active Directory
- For offline access you ne dot have desktop app
- Lack of sufficient integration options.
If you are looking for the wider set of collaboration tools to manage the different fronts of collaboration confidently then Box s the best solution for your needs. Along an extensive menu of collaborations toolset also lays a great emphasis on the premium security ecosystem. It makes box the ideal choice for the industries or organizations with the twin need of extensive functionalities well as the air proof security like governments, health sectors or other crucial industries with critical needs. However when it comes to the collaboration tools the menu could have been wider for the better user experience.
- Unrestricted storages
- Documents sharing facility with the external users
- Easy collaboration with non business members
- Free integration with Microsoft 365
- Well guarded multifaceted security
- Best privacy mechanism.
- Restricted permissions for non business users (read only)
- Lack of built-in online editing provision